In a recent announcement, Nayiem, a key member of the Solar (SXP) Foundation, shared some exciting updates about the future of SXP.
Nayiem claimed that the SXP Foundation is on the verge of bridging the gap between fiat and cryptocurrencies. “In just a few days we will be unveiling our all-in-one banking solution for Solar,” he said.
The announced banking solution promises a number of features aimed at making cryptocurrency transactions more user-friendly and accessible, according to Nayiem. According to Nayiem’s own statements, these features include:
- Cryptocurrency-friendly bank accounts: These accounts are designed to facilitate transactions between fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- International IBANs: This feature will allow users to make international transactions seamlessly.
- Innovative Crypto Debit Cards: These cards aim to make spending crypto money as easy as traditional money.
- Authentic Crypto Gift Cards (KYC-free): These gift cards can be given as gifts and used without the need for Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
- POS Merchant Acquisition Systems: This system will allow merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments.
- Individual and Corporate: The banking solution will appeal to both individual and corporate customers.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay: Integration with these popular payment platforms will provide additional convenience for users.
Nayiem concluded her announcement by urging the community to stay tuned for the big reveal. SXP, one of the popular altcoins of the last bull market, reached its all-time high price level of $ 5.86 in May 2021, but at the time of writing this article is trading 93% lower than this level.
*This is not investment advice.
Read the full article here